What do I need to do when guiding on PCL (Public Conservation Land?)

You will require a concession issued by the Department of Conservation. Please note that different concessions apply for different type of commercial undertaking on PCL. See here for details.

As a member of ProGuides you can apply for the ProGuide guiding concession which is suitable for short walks and photo stops up to 1 hour. Note! The concession does however not include the vehicle in case you are driver guiding.

For more information and to apply please view our DOC section in the Members only section (Login required).